Vision Care & Products
Brooklyn Eye Center offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Brooklyn.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Our office carries lens designs and options to suit all of your needs. We feature Varilux progressive lenses, premium Crizal anti-reflective, polarized sunglasses and Transitions photochromic lenses as well as a variety of lens materials including both polycarbonate and hi-index. Our frame selection is top notch and includes a wide range of prices and styles for every budget and taste. Some of our brands include: Vera Bradley, RealTree, Candie’s, Match Flex, XOXO, Stetson and so many more. Our selection is ever-changing. Feel free to come in any time to check out our wide array of frames!
- Contact Lenses – Our doctors are very expeienced in contact lens fitting and will make sure to fit you in a lens that will give you great vision as well as comfort. Whether you are a first time contact lens wearer or you’ve been wearing lenses for years, we have a lens for you. We fit Air Optix, Purevision and Acuvue lenses, among others. Our doctors can also fit you in gas permeable lenses.
- Vision Correction – We will work hard to get you the best corrected vision in either contact lenses or eyeglasses!
- Eye Conditions -Our doctors are qualified to treat many common eye conditions such as myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) and presbyopia (the need for a multifocal). We can also treat dry eye, allergies, pink eye and many other common eye issues.
- Eye Diseases – Our doctors can treat and manage multitude of eye diseases including glaucoma and macular degeneration.